Education: An alternative school model has been developed due to the intense research at the grassroots level on child development and education. Creation of this body of knowledge in solving the educational and emotional problems of the opportunity deprived children will help any stakeholder in the replication.
Kaliyuva Mane was started in June 2005, with 14 children, out of which 4 were resident children.
- Since 2010, 54 children have appeared for 10th Standard examination in English medium, while 52 have cleared.
- 16 children have passed the coveted 10th standard examination scoring more than 60% marks.
- Out of 6 dyslexic children appeared, 3 have cleared the 10th standard. The rest could clear all the subjects except one.
- Every year approximately 100 children pursue their education in Kaliyuva Mane.
- Alumni of this school have already secured gainful employment. Following are the post-matriculation educational courses they have completed/studying: B.E., Diploma in Engineering, B.Sc., B.C.A., B.B.M./B.B.A., B.Com., B.A., PUC (Commerce), ITI, other vocational courses like nursing. Our organization is supporting the post-matriculation education of deserving and needy children.
Along with education, food, clothing, & healthcare facilities are being provided to all the children with emphasis on love, care and empathy, for the holistic development of children. We are now a complete residential school.
Every year approximately 100 children pursue education in Kaliyuva Mane.